Experts in Oracle GoldenGate
Innovation Strategies employs an engineering team who is an expert in Oracle Golden Gate offering added-value services to clients in different technological and business scenarios.
Oracle GoldenGate is, by far, the solution data integration in real time. By means of Oracle GoldenGate the data are integrated in real time through capture and delivery of information modification as soon as they take place, therefore ensuring continuous data synchronization in heterogeneous environments.
Where to use Oracle Golden Gate
Oracle GoldenGate adatps to your real business needs, accepting different types of implementation. Become successful in processes related to:
- Query offloading, by making use of Oracle GoldenGate you can download your current systems to less costly and isolated environments where to derive processes with a high level of transactions requiring optimization and escalation, both horizontal and vertically.
- Non-stop data migration, as with Oracle GoldenGate it is possible to replicate data in real time on your new environments as well as to carry out tests and validations of the new environment with real data and implement the solution as for production; all it requires is to change the application´s connections to the new database.
Migrating databases and environments do no longer require stops (Zero-DownTime).
- Hot Standby and Active-Active High Availability, as Oracle GoldenGate enables to have different replicated Oracle instances of its databases in real time in a bidirectional way and therefore ensuring information coupling and consistency.
- Load balancing, as it is possible to implement replica architecture among different instances in a bidirectional way, therefore creating a database service pool that allows load balancing of this environment by means of the applications that make use of information.
- Multi-master replication, hosting information in a group of online databases that can be updated any time, therefore ensuring the spread of information and solving replication conflicts by means of the different members of the database group.
- Distribution, making sure the information of your source system is replicated safely, with low latency and low flow consumption. There are customised complex development processes to distribute data through the replica of transactions.
Our recommendation is: do not solve a problem which already has a solution, do not replicate transactions when all you need is to replicate data.
- Data integration and consolidation to feed your Data Warehouse systems in a way that they do not impact on systems originating information, ensuring the validity of information and avoiding hard initial load processes and data quality.
- Transaction distribution, in this case Oracle GoldenGate can couple up to your business message BUS facilitating all the information transfer tasks and ensuring minimum cots as for the related infrastructures.
Differences between GoldenGate and other technology
Oracle GoldenGate implements and facilitates the capture, routing and transformation of transactional data with low impact on the source system, and is available for heterogeneous environments in real time.
The differences between Oracle GoldenGate and other technology are:
- Performance, as it is a non-intrusive solution, with low impact and latency lasting less than a second.
- Extensible and Flexible, as it is an open solution and a modular architecture solution, supporting both source and destination heterogeneous environments.
- Reliable, keeping integrity that is transactional and resistant to interruptions or temporary downtime of source or destination databases.
Oracle GoldenGate is available for a high number of database environments:
- Oracle Database, supporting all types of environments:
- Oracle RAC
- Support for ASM
- Supporting IOTs (index- organised tables).
- Clustered tables.
- Support for object tables.
- Support for DDL transactions.
- Archived log only mode.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Sybase ASE
- Any other database compatible with ODBC
Operation systems will not be a problem:
- Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, 7
- Sun Solaris
- HP NonStop
- HP TRU64
- HP OpenVMS
- IBM AIX
- IBM z/OS
For more information, contact us and we will advise:
[contact-form 2 "Formulario de contacto 2"]